PUBLIC RELATIONS & DIGITAL MARKETING SERVICES
A Public Relations agency can protect, enhance or build reputations of individuals and companies through effective use of digital and print media. A good PR agency can find positive messages by analyzing the products, services and practices of a company and then translate those messages into positive media stories.
Public Relations Management Services
- Anticipating, analyzing and interpreting public opinion, attitudes and issues that might impact the operations and future plans of our clients.
- Researching, conducting and evaluating programs that are necessary to achieve aims of our clients.
- Planning and implementing campaigns to generate interest, build confidence and enhance public opinion to support the successful launch of products and services by our clients.
We achieve the above-mentioned functions by:
- Writing and distributing press releases.
- Speech, public statements and interview writing.
- Writing pitches and distributing them directly to journalists.
- Create, execute and provide coverage of special company events.
- Conduct market research on our clients and their market outlook.
- Expansion of business contacts via networking or attendance and sponsoring at events.
- Copy writing and blogging for the web (client’s official and/or external websites).
- Developing and executing crisis public relations strategies.
- Managing social media promotions (see next page) and responses to negative opinion online.